Simplicity at best


Monday 18 July 2011

In sleep

Something I never liked about going to bed was the time between crawling under your covers and actually slipping into the sleeping state. The time where you get to reflect on your day, how bad it was, or how awesome it was but how tomorrow might not be. It makes me feel sad and lonely. Im always going to bed feeling so alone. It gives me time to think about how many times I`ve messed up or did something wrong with no distractions. I get to think about all the things that scare me like, death in the family, or some sort of embarrasment. All my fears come to the for front of my brain and theres nothing I can do about it until I fall alseep. The time before sleep in my humble opinion is the when people are at there most vunerable. The only relief is when you fall into a dream, where your thoughts are totally out of your control and all you can do is hope for the best.

Just a thought that popped into my head at 2 in the morning. It kept nagging at me so I thought if I wrote it down I could get some sleep. Night.
-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment